*The tour is not available until March.
Seawalking is a walk on the sea bottom. Using the special equipment you can watch the underwater world and its inhabitants and walk on the sea bottom like on the surface of the Moon.
The equipment used for the seawalk is a big round helmet with a glass transparent screen and a wide angle of view. The helmet is connected to the tube which provides oxygen and the diver can easily breathe. The seawalkers usually go deep down to 3-4 m. Swimming is not a necessary skill for the sea walking experience. A professional instructor will stay underwater with you all the time and control everything.
- 08:00 - 09:00 Transfer from hotels;
- departure from Thong Krut pier, trip in a long-tail boat to the diving spot - Koh Madsum;
- brief instructions on diving techniques and safety precautions;
- sea walking - you will literally face the underwater inhabitants;
- schools of colorful fish and corals (the duration of the sea walk is about 30 minutes);
- going to another coral reef and snorkeling;
- 13:00 - 14:00 transfer to hotels.
The price includes: return transfer from hotels in Koh Samui, seawalking equipment, snorkeling masks, medical insurance, professional instructor. Underwater photo and video available for 600 THB.
*The itinerary might be partly changed due to the weather conditions.
24/7 Сustomer support service
It is incredibly easy to use our service!